Welcome to my Blog entry for Eureka Stampers first Blog Hop with the theme “2014-15 Catalogue”. You may have started at my blog or you may have arrived from Simone Bartrum – http://www.simonebartrum.com A full list of Blog participants is listed below and I would highly recommend you visit each Blog of the very talented ladies of Eureka Stampers.
This is the first Blog Hop for me too, so please bear with me. I have been with Stampin’ Up! and Eureka Stampers for just over two years and I really do love every minute of my Stampin’ time. I feel very lucky to share what I love.
It was a difficult decision on what products to showcase in my Blog, there are so many fantastic new stamps and accessories. I’ve chosen to showcase one stamp sets, Today & Everyday (available in wood 134129 or clear 134132). I’ve used the new Blendabilities to colour and blend. I’m new to blending, but have really enjoyed learning this new technique.
The Today and Everyday stamp set is perfect for starting out with the Blendabilities as the areas are small, but large enough to blend. I particularly love the Chinese Lanterns. Along with the Blendabilities is the Colour Lifting pen. Again, this worked well on the lanterns. I used Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana and Cherry Cobbler on whisper white card stock. To add a little bit of bling, I scattered the In-Color Sequins (133631) adhered with MultiPurpose Liquid Glue. This was double mounted on Cherry Cobbler and Hello Honey to create a highlighting border before finishing on Basic Black card stock.
The Nesting Dolls were a little more challenging, however it was a challenge I was willing to take. I used Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive on Whisper White card stock. Again I double mounted, this time on Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral before finishing on Basic Black card stock.
The Scooter, I think could be a well used edition to my collection, was coloured in both Blendabilities and Stampin’ Write Markers. This was a good opportunity for me to test the difference between the Blendies and Markers. The Blendies definitely seem a lot smoother and forgiving. I used Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and Basic Black and Basic Grey Stampin’ Write Markers.
The last card in my blog hop is a quick card. I am loving the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (133701). It is perfect for a splash of colour and features three our new In-Colors – Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon, along with Basic Grey and Whisper White. In this card I partnered it with a simple strip of Basic Grey card stock, stamped the image from Chalk Talk in Hello Honey and the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss before finishing with a lovely bow in the 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Blackberry Bliss (133668). The Stitched Satin Ribbon is so soft.
Well, thank you for reading, I look forward to sharing more projects with you in the next Eureka Stampers Blog Hop. Don’t forget to follow the links below to continue on the Hop. You will next be visiting Jessica Williams at http://www.thepapercaper.com.au
Continue along on the Eureka Stampers Blog Hop trail…………….
1. Rebecca Scurr – http://www.thepaperandstampaddict.com.au
2. Simone Bartrum – http://www.simonebartrum.com
3. Carly Middleton – https://cardsbycarly.wordpress.com – You Are Here
4. Jessica Williams – http://www.thepapercaper.com.au
5. Mel Pagano – http://createwithmel.blogspot.com.au
6. Fiona D’Elboux – http://www.stampingwithbanjoandme.com
7. Rose Packer – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creativeroses/blog
8. Tricia Raineri- http://www.thespeckledsparrow.blogspot.com
9. Heather McCarthy http://heathermccarthy.aussieblogs.com.au/
10. Tracy Penn http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tracypenn/blog
11. Maureen Crameri http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/maureencrameri/blog
12. Lorinda de Regt-Penn – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/thecraftretreat/blog
13. Linda Whalley http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sentimentalstamping/blog
14. Janine Rawlins http://www.stampwithjanine.blogspot.com.au